At a time when business has never been more demanding of its data - the need for specialist expertise and pro-active innovation has never been more important.
Data Techniques has been at the forefront of network infrastructure design, installation and support services since 1988 - continually adapting and innovating to lead change within the sector and provide the most effective, efficient and reliable solutions for each and every one of our clients.
Services include: structured cabling systems, hardware refresh and relocation, layout design, specialist cabling containment and racking systems.
Data Techniques has continued to grow in size and strength since it was founded in 1988.
We continue to adapt, embracing new technologies so we continue to be at the forefront of network infrastructure design, installation and support services.
Through constant innovation our comprehensive service offering is continually evolving to ensure we add value to our growing client base. Our professional and flexible approach to business delivery has established Data Techniques as the physical network infrastructure integrator of choice to some of the world's leading organisations.
Our experienced and flexible management structure enables us to offer a dynamic approach to client delivery. With a workforce of over 250 industry professionals we install into a range of environments including, Railways, Corporate Offices, Data Centres, Retail, Factories and Hospitals providing a consistently high quality of service, delivering solutions that are tailored to our clients' needs.
Products and services
Our Farnborough office has a particular focus on working with clients in the finance, technology and defence sectors.
We are proud of our history, heritage and values and we strive to ensure that all our projects are delivered in a manner that upholds and enhances the reputation of Data Techniques and its clients in a socially responsible manner.
- Managed services - We have an enviable reputation when it comes to delivering managed service support contracts, each individually tailored to support our clients' SLAs.
Our managed service offering covers a range of industry sectors including banking and finance, network carriers and colocation/DC providers and railways in the UK.
The software, hardware and certification requirements to service and support each contract varies to suit the exacting needs of each client; regardless of solution you can be assured Data Techniques will work closely with you to provide the correct resource to deliver a flexible, reliable and professional service.
As well as benefiting from our experience, clients can utilise our 24/365 help desk and engineering call out service, giving added reassurance that your business is in safe hands around the clock.
- Carrier services - We provide and manage new circuit provisioning offering 24/365 break-fix capability for a leading network carrier within specified service level agreements.
Trillions of pounds are exchanged daily over carrier networks such as Colt and Level 3 both of whom are Data Techniques clients; we ensure that London's money markets run smoothly across this critical infrastructure which connects financial services across Europe.
Our fleet of vehicles and qualified engineers are extensively equipped with fault diagnostic and test equipment to ensure a reliable and professional service is maintained at all times. Data Techniques NRSWA (New Roads and Street Works Act) qualified planning team and engineers undertake diversionary routing throughout the London road network, including rolling road upgrades to London's TfL cycle super highway.
- Structured cabling - We have been installing structured cabling systems (SCS) since the company was established in 1988. Firmly established as fibre optic specialists, this expertise remains at the heart of our service offering to clients.
Over the years, Data Techniques has designed and installed SCS into a wide variety of environments including data centres, offices, factories, trading floors, rail, MoD, and retail.
- Rail network infrastructure - We have a proven track record of delivering fixed price rail infrastructure projects in a safe, reliable and efficient manner throughout the London Underground, Docklands Light Railway and Network Rail domain since 2003.
Our project experience in London Underground is unique within the sector. We are proud to have been selected as Thales installations contractors for the Jubilee and Northern lines and since 2003 have undertaken numerous rail projects for Siemens, London Underground, Tube lines and Transport for London.
- Technical Moves - We offer a comprehensive service and proven expertise when it comes to moving and reinstating your organisation's IT equipment. We are used to transporting a wide range of specialist equipment, including: SAN, servers, server blades, switches, telephony, desktop PC and peripheral devices.
- Electrical - As part of our electrical service suite, Data Techniques designs electrical containment systems ensuring cables and wiring are protected with safe and practical management systems. This service has been extensively deployed with carrier telephone exchanges throughout the UK.
- External duct work and GPS mapping - We offer a comprehensive civil engineering capability to the telecommunications sector including surveying, planning and delivery. Our capabilities range from small excavations for building entries to large scale wide area network (WAN) installations.
- Intelligent lighting and IoT deployments - We design, supply and install intelligent lighting systems helping to maximise energy savings through LED technology and granular controls. Convergence with other building systems such as HVAC and meeting room booking systems providing occupancy data ensuring spaces are heated or cooled based upon occupancy. Data gathering to better understand how spaces are being used.
- High Performance Buildings - Regulatory compliance is driving the need for organisations to reduce their carbon footprint and energy usage. This brings into sharp focus the need for efficient, collaborative and intelligent building environments.
Creating an intelligent building should help to minimise operational costs, optimise facility resources, and provide an improved user experience helping to ensure maximum user productivity.
- ICT - Information Communication Technology (ICT) has become of growing importance in our everyday lives with ICT technology spanning domestic applications through to global organisations looking to add efficiencies and stream line their business operations.
ICT is digital technology that helps individuals, businesses and organisations use information. ICT covers any product that will store, retrieve, manipulate, transmit or receive information electronically in a digital form.
Data Techniques work with leading hardware and software manufacturers to keep up to date with ICT trends which enable us to innovate and create solutions to meet the needs of our clients.
- Reactive Network Infrastructure - In the fast-paced world of IT infrastructure there are often minor and smart hands works that are over looked. It is therefore reassuring to know that Data Techniques have a dedicated business unit that can provide pro-active and reactive installation services around the clock.
This service has been core to our business since we founded in 1988 and we are proud to offer an agile and tailored service to meet our client's needs.
Data Techniques House
Farnborough Business Centre
+44 (0) 1252 375566